My Go Studio
Based in Leicestershire, UK
Google Play Store
Doppler is a simple addictive action game for touchscreen devices. It is currently in active development, stay tuned for more features, more sounds and more graphics.
You’re tasked with maintaining the charge of a line that twists and turns towards you. In an exciting take on touch screen controls you place one finger on either side to form a connection – let go, touch the line, or stray too wide, and you’ll lose charge; stay close and you get some back. That’s it. Hold on!
The idea for Doppler came about when playing with a real wire loop puzzle in a pub a couple of years ago. We wanted to take that simple idea and make something a bit different while keep the core element of not touching the wire. We also wanted to create something that drags you in and gives that feeling that one more go will see your score improve.
We developed a prototype at the time which didn't take hold and quickly got forgotten among other projects. Only this spring did we dust it off, flip the orientation and start to think we had something!
- Exciting control mechanic for touch screens.
- Simple addictive fast-paced action.
- Silky smooth 60fps.
- Leaderboards, Achievements, Score sharing.
Logo & Icon
- "Doppler is a challenging and electrifying new twitch reflex game for iOS"
- Christine Chan, App Advice
- "DOPPLER – BRINGING THE WIRE LOOP GAME UP TO DATE!"
- Tom Lockett, Within The Game
- "Lends itself to the addictive “I can beat my high score” mentality that mobile games thrive on."
- Jake Alster, The Indie Scent
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About My Go Studio
Our small studio is what happens when two long term VFX developers get sick of trains and smog and decide that making stuff in the countryside is the future.
More information on My Go Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Half the stuff
The other 50%